Batman Giant #4
USD $ 4.99
* "Concrete Jungle," a 16-page Batman story written by Mark Russell with art by Ryan Benjamin and Richard Friend
When Commissioner Gordon suspects there's a mole in his precinct, it's up to Batman to keep a witness safe until he can testify. But this particular witness is a crooked lawyer with ties to every criminal operation in Gotham City, and Batman finds himself under attack from both sides of the law!
* "Puppets," an 8-page story Nightwing story written by Steve Orlando with art by Tom Lyle
As a child, Dick Grayson saw his world come crashing down when his parents were killed by mobster Tony Zucco. Now Zucco's son has been kidnapped by the Ventriloquist, and Nightwing is his only chance to make it home alive. Dick must make a choice: How far is he willing to go to save the son of the man he hates most?
Plus, these reprint tales:
* "The Court of Owls Part 4: Face the Court," from Batman #4 (2011)
* "Elegy Part 3: Affetuoso," from Detective Comics #856 (2009)
* "Better than Batman Part 4," from Nightwing #4 (2016).
Out Of Stock